Chip & Dale

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1922216_10203446482871221_1348609077_n.jpg
How friggin' adorable is this baby?!

When I was in bed last night I heard some one use the wheel for a little bit! I could not tell if it was Chip or Dale because everything I tried to, they would see me coming and would run to say hi XD

LOL the down side of them being so darn friendly!
Their sisters do that all the time! They will be in a terribly cute pose, and I try to get a picture but as soon as I move or come close they pop up and come to the area of the cage closest to me to say Hi!

Its so hard to get good pictures of them! Im still getting used to my canon rebel, so sometimes it can look awesome, other times everything is blurry XD They are such cute boys and Chip is getting bigger by the hour. Ill see if I can remember to weigh him after work.

I didn't realize how big Dale had gotten, he is a whooping 254 grams.
I will have to dig out my old camera for pics, since our new one is not charging for some reason. But keep an eye out for pics either today or tomorrow.

My camera's new battery still has not arrived, sigh, I owe so many pics!
They are doing wonderful! Chip is almost as big and Dale now. And I just scheduled their neuters for April 16th. Now im just deciding if Ii should start intros before the surgery or after. Ill see if my sister will allow me to borrow her Iphone to take some pics when she gets home from work.

You could always try intros if you wanted to in a neutral space, its kind of up to you :) At this point, you know them best! How are they with each other? Do you get the feeling that there may be an issue of you try before the neuter?
Can't wait for you to get that camera battery!!! :D I'd love to see pics of them! What are they like now? Does Chip still snuggle or is he a bit more busy now? Is Dale still being timid?

Im going to hopefully get some nice pics of Tilly and Lucie this weekend. They are still super tiny though, what are the weights like on Chip and Dale? Tilly and Lucie weigh around 170g - still SO little!

Back