Bear (seizures) is now at Peace <3

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad he had a sweet and easy passing after his long hard battle. He deserved that at least.
Thanks Shelagh for taking him under your wing and at battling for him. :hugs:

Are you going to get a necropsy done?

I am so glad he had a sweet and easy passing after his long hard battle. He deserved that at least.
Thanks Shelagh for taking him under your wing and at battling for him. :hugs:

Are you going to get a necropsy done?

Necropsies cost at least $200, and I have 4 very angry boys who need neuters more than I need to know what happened. My guess is the poor lad had a brain tumour :(

In more sad but bittersweet news...his beloved friend Cheer has followed him on. Last night my bright girl looked dull, seemed cool in her body core temp and refused food. I kept her near me all night and she was sleeping on my chest when her spirit left my body...sweet Cheer, who not long ago would beat up any rat she met...

Awww it is like a great love story! I am very sorry you lost her so close to bear :( She had to go be with her true love :)

I'm sorry Cheer decided to follow Bear to the Bridge. It sounds like she too had a sweet and easy passing. Bittersweet is a good description - sad that they are gone, but wonderful how they just slipped away, cuddled with a loved one.

Back