15 babies- 8 girls and 7 boys

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We drove 2.5 hours and just over 300 miles there and back to drop off 3 boys mid way with a former adopter. Karen adopted 2 babies from me when Noel, Grace, and Faith had those babies here so she is a great home for the boys. So excited for them.

Here are the new boys when they got home. The tank it the travel cage not their cage, they get a nice martins cage to live in :)

we shall be naming the girls after greek goddesses since they will be living with Andromeda, Rose and Iris... I may have to change their names so they fit in. Rose and Iris are the two girls remaining from Goldies litter. They have been with Andi since she came here mostly. I started intros with momma and the 8 girls and they seem to be doing very well in the playpen not one peep.

The remaining 4 boys are with Jackson and Oliver and they all seem to get along well which is a good thing! Now I just have to get the rest of the intros done so I can condense cages and get away from these little groups and single boys.

Two boys who were neutered will be making their way into a girls cage as soon as they are done with the neuter wait time. I have 4 girls that are biters from hell and I am going to try one of the boys with them so that will take away from one single male if they accept him that is LOL they are major brat girls.

image.jpg

Back