pets going for feeders hamilton - PICS/BABIES

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help !! 2 friendly boys and 2 friendly girls, love to be held, going as feeders

i have some rats for sale to a good home
one female that is brown and white
and a female that id beige and white
and a male that is also beige and white
and an older male that is all beige he if for FREE do to age
please email me or text thanks.

they can be pets or feeders

all are very healthy and love to be held

289 933 6212

I sent out an e-mail with this ad to SecondHopeCircle, All Creatures Rescue and Oasis Animal Rescue, hoping that they have people who can help. I do know that the Toronto Humane Society has only two rats right now, so perhaps someone can get them and arrange to take them there? Their intake department can be contacted at [email protected] and please mark the e-mail as urgent to get a quicker reply.

Hope this helps?

I sent out an e-mail with this ad to SecondHopeCircle, All Creatures Rescue and Oasis Animal Rescue, hoping that they have people who can help. I do know that the Toronto Humane Society has only two rats right now, so perhaps someone can get them and arrange to take them there? Their intake department can be contacted at [email protected] and please mark the e-mail as urgent to get a quicker reply.

Hope this helps?

I'm pretty sure getting any rescue involved will do nothing but scare people away. Maybe if you contact the poster from a personal email and not say anything about a rescue it might work out better. For some strange reason nobody wanted anything to do with rescues

These rescues have told me in the past when asked to help that they will pass the info along to their personal rat contacts, and if they can help they will contact them with their personal e-mails. :)

I've also asked some rescue people on Facebook if they know anybody who can help. Hopefully someone can help out.

Last edited:
These rescues have told me in the past when asked to help that they will pass the info along to their personal rat contacts, and if they can help they will contact them with their personal e-mails. :)

I've also asked some rescue people on Facebook if they know anybody who can help. Hopefully someone can help out.

Great :) I wish I could help but I live too far

I sent a message to Crumbilina, maybe she can help? Just would need someone to pick them up and foster them until they could be taken to places like the THS or All Creatures Rescue.

I can pick them up but I will not foster now - my rats are getting very acutely sick and until I have full bloodwork done, this house is under quarantine. I can workout then shower and should be free of anything I would carry out of the house, so that's why yes to transport.
These people suck so much... "super friendly loves to be held" and they don't care what happens to them :(

A friend at the Toronto Humane Society is going to send out e-mails to foster people hoping that somebody might be able to help. He also said that if anyone could foster the rats, he'd be happy to take any in when space becomes available at the shelter. So according to the ad there are four rats, two females and two males, all that's needed is foster homes for them for the time being.

I too could possibly transport (my week is a bit full however I could see if I could arrange something depending on where - If Im headed in that direction anyway, that would work). Unfortunately I have absolutely no cages available to foster. They are all full. Even if I move groups around, I won't be able to free up a cage :(

I can only foster two. I have a spare cage but it's quite small. I'm in Toronto. Unfortunately I can't go pick them up as I don't have a car.

We have a foster for two of the rats, either the boys or the girl, whichever seem to be in the most danger. Now we just need a foster to take in the other two from the ad. Hopefully the rats are all still available.

They are all still available. I have emailed back inquiring about whether or not they come with anything.

Is there anyone interested in the other 2 that Plume would not be fostering?

At the very least does somebody have a spare cage that they can donate so that the other two can be emergency fostered by someone?

We also need someone to foster the other 2. I cannot have more here, even for foster.
Are we sure that THS can take in these rats? Plume is not looking at fostering for a long term.

This person is very anxious to get these rats out of where she is. She messaged me quite a few times in the time I was out of the house last night (about an hour). I think she is desperate to get rid of them.

I feel awful that I can't bring them here.

Ok guys, this just turned from icky to bad

The 2 girls HAVE been with the males... there is a possibility they are pregnant (I would say a strong possibility). I have dealt with this person before... I KNEW the name sounded familiar. I was looking for a female to go to a potential adopter. She ended up getting pushy and would not tell me whether or not she was a breeder so I walked away from her. There was just something about the whole thing that made me wary...

Not sure what we should do if anything... This situation is bugging me. There is something so off about this person.

Back