Zymbals Gland tumors - Sadie's final vet vist :*(

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Debbie, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for Sadie that her friends didn't give her comfort-snuggles in her last days, I know she knew she was mom & dad's favorite baby those days tho (she probably felt like a queen and thought they were just jealous).
Our tears for our departed kids are the reason there is a rainbow bridge I expect, they are the water underneath it, and when they cross they see our reflection in the water and they see themselves - still in our hearts.

I'm thinking of you on this very hard day. Sweet Sadie was ready, but of course you could not feel ready. It is at least a comfort to know that she is free of that awful tumour.

mamarat said:
My thoughts are with you, Debbie. Your girl is in a better place now maybe with my Hawk. :hugs:

I did whisper in her ear as she drifted off to sleep, to find Hawk and Finn (a friend of her's while she was in foster, who also died of a ZG tumor). :sad3: At least none of them have those aweful tumors now.

Back