Zooy's Official Wedding Thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my friend, I just read your entire thread this morning....you have done the most AMAZING job with your choices and creativity, and you sound sooo happy. :heart: :heart:

I wish you the best day in the world... (((HUGS)))

AND you managed to fit in a rat rescue in the middle of it all...thats a true Rat Shacker. :laugh4:

Wishing you the BEST of luck and happiness today!! :D

(lol... edited.... damn time differences confuse me :( must have still been yesterday when u said "im getting married tomorrow!" lmao)

Thanks so much everyone! In 11 hours I'll be a Drummond-MacGregor! Now isn't that Scottish.

And Shelagh, I'm still trying to figure out how to convince Mike to let me adopt these two! l,h

Zooy said:
Thanks so much everyone! In 11 hours I'll be a Drummond-MacGregor! Now isn't that Scottish.

And Shelagh, I'm still trying to figure out how to convince Mike to let me adopt these two! l,h

Wedding present????

My sister in law is trying to convince her fiance that she wants them. She's fallen in love too... and she already has mice!

I'm a nervous wreck, I'm just waiting for my best friend to arrive and then my day can start!

I'm grumpy. My best friend was supposed to be here early this morning and she hasn't showed up yet.

Back