• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoe's Hammie Haven- Customs & PreMades for Spoiled Ratties

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, 1 more update.....

NEW Hammock Design - Double Corner Hammock!

It's just like the standard Double Hammock, except made with Corner Hammocks instead, which will hopefully make ratties more interested in the Corner hammocks!

Here it is:

IMG_2784.jpg

And here it is with my beautiful models: (My apologies that one of them is nude. :shock: )
IMG_2783.jpg

They can now be purchased in my web store just like all my other designs, and are $9 each.

11 New Christmas Fabrics Now Available!

IMG_2714.jpg

IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

IMG_2840.jpg

IMG_2848.jpg

IMG_2847.jpg

IMG_2846.jpg

IMG_2844.jpg

IMG_2843.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2841.jpg

Also, with the holidays just around the corner, I've decided to start offering gift certificates.

They are available in amounts of $15 and up.

Here's the link to where they can be purchased in my web store if you'd like to see them:

http://zoeseclectichaven.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/category/689981?page=1

3 Christmas PreMades Available now as well! (These are so cute, I don't want to give them away, haha.)

They are all available in the store on my web site.

"Christmas Sweets" Double Decker w/ matching fleece lining- $10
IMG_2862.jpg

Hello Kitty Standard Hammock w/ Candy Cane fleece- Med Size (12x12)- $6
IMG_2859.jpg

Hello Kitty/Retro Christmas Trees Patchwork Tunnel- 21" Long- $15
IMG_2857.jpg

3 New Items Available for the Christmas Season!

Gift Cube!

This one is available for purchase, and Gift Cube's can also be made out of any fabric upon request. Just pm me if you'd like me to make you one!

These are great for Christmas, and can also be made out of non-Christms fabric and would be really cool as birthday gifts for your ratties' birthdays as well!

Front
IMG_2904.jpg

at an angle
IMG_2907.jpg

Since each Gift Cube uses a whole spool of ribbon, and it takes quite a bit more time than you'd think, they are $20 each.

2 more really cute items available only for the holiday season-
the Elf Hat Hut and the Elf Hat Hidey!

These are only $5 each, and are lower quality than our regular hammocks. They are machine washable but not for an unlimited amount of times like our other hammocks are, because they're made of felt.

They're just a really cute novelty item for the holidays!

Elf Hat Hidey- $5
This one is lined with fleece on the whole inside, since it lays on the ground like the "fishies" from Foster & Smith that a lot of us have.
IMG_2881.jpg

IMG_2883.jpg

Elf Hat Hut- $5
The bottom is made of fleece which makes it soft for your ratties to sleep in- can be grommeted to hang or placed on the floor of the cage
IMG_2901.jpg

Godmother said:
Beautiful hammocks!! Love 'em all.

Thanks so much Godmother! I just received your order for the Christmas hammocks, and I'm really happy to get to make you some hammocks again! You've always been a really great customer. :mrgreen:

:lmao: I've been trying to renounce hammockoholism, but your Christmas fabrics broke me down!! For anyone who wants to know :twisted: LOTR_ratties makes wonderful double-deckers. They are just the right size.

Godmother said:
:lmao: I've been trying to renounce hammockoholism, but your Christmas fabrics broke me down!! For anyone who wants to know :twisted: LOTR_ratties makes wonderful double-deckers. They are just the right size.

LOL! Sorry for forcing you out of your hammock sobriety, haha :wink:

Alright Godmother, your hammocks are done! :dance: Hope you like them! I will get them shipped tomorrow or Wednesday, along with the premade you bought. :thumbup:

IMG_2928.jpg

Black Friday/Cyber Monday SALE!!

Friday through Monday, (11/25-11/28) ALL PreMades and Custom Hammock Designs are 10% off!

PLUS, everyone who places an order during this sales promotion will be entered into a drawing to win a Christmas Hammock Set!!

Winner will be drawn on Tuesday (11/29) after the close of the sale, and an e-mail will be sent to you if you're the winner![/b]

[glow=red:2lxo8ana]OMG!!!![/glow:2lxo8ana]

I am so happy!! What could make my day more than winning hammocks?!!

I love Christmas hammocks especially, putting way more effort into decorating the cages than the house. :giggle:

Thanks so much!

Wendy's order! I apologize to you Wendy that it took me a while to get these finished. I had a REALLY big order to get done before yours, that included 2 big sets and several liners, PHEW. Anyway, yours are done now!

2 Double Deckers in Zebra Hearts:
IMG_3018.jpg

2 Double Deckers in Groovy Cars:
IMG_3019.jpg

And the Christmas Hammock Set Wendy won during my Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales!
IMG_3016.jpg

I'm going to get these mailed tomorrow, and I sure hope they arrive in time for you to enjoy them before Christmas!

New Christmas PreMades! Prices are as listed, plus shipping.

Just send me a pm if interested. :mrgreen:

Patchwork Tunnel #1- $12
IMG_3026.jpg

Patchwork Tunnel #2- $12
IMG_3029.jpg

Country Christmas Double Hammock- $11
IMG_3031.jpg

Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted updates here! :( I have been mostly keeping in touch with the rat community on Facebook lately, and updating my hammock shop on Zoe's Hammie Haven's FB page and Twitter account.

However, since I have some time this morning I wanted to stop by here and post an update as well!

I have several VERY cute Halloween fabrics that are still available for custom orders. I don't know how much longer I will have these, so snatch 'em up while you can!
Here they are:

halloweenfab2012hk_zps95cc9811.jpg

IMG_3512.jpg

halloween20123_zps62a0b190.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

IMG_3556.jpg

halloween20122_zps1f8aa632.jpg

IMG_3557.jpg

I also have many adorable premades available, both Halloween and regular, up for grabs now in my Etsy store! You can find them all here- Etsy Shop- Zoe's Hammie Haven

Here is a preview of just a few of them, but there is more to choose from as well in many different designs. Enjoy!

IMG_3481_zps348c0c77.jpg

IMG_3548.jpg

IMG_3533.jpg

IMG_3541.jpg

IMG_3518.jpg

A couple new regular prints, and several cute new Christmas prints available now!

IMG_3595.jpg

IMG_3594.jpg

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3591.jpg

IMG_3590.jpg

And some completed order pics!

Padded CN Shelf Liners w/ Corner Pocket Feature:

IMG_3558.jpg

IMG_3562.jpg

Extra durable, super tough, 28”x28” denim hammock for a customer’s large 20lb. rabbit:

rabbithammock-1.jpg

3 X-Large Ferret-sized standard hammocks:

IMG_3565.jpg

2 Bonding Pouches w/ Super soft extra cuddle fleece:

IMG_3567.jpg

Patchwork tunnels:

IMG_3574.jpg

Hang Gliders:

IMG_3571.jpg

IMG_3569.jpg

Here’s my first batch of Christmas premades up for grabs!
Just pm me if interested and you can pay me directly through PayPal, or you may purchase them in Zoe’s Hammie Haven’s Etsy shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/ZoesHammieHaven

Double Hammock- $12 + shipping

IMG_3606.jpg

Patchwork Tunnel- $15 + shipping

IMG_3607.jpg

Standard Hammocks, Medium (12”x12”) size, all $7.50 each plus shipping:

Drummer Bears

IMG_3610.jpg

Santa Weenies

IMG_3612.jpg

Gingerbread Men

IMG_3613.jpg

Dual-Sided Sleeper Sack w/ a different fabric on each side. $9.50 + shipping.

Here is the Front:

IMG_3608.jpg

Here is the Other Side:

IMG_3609.jpg

I also have more of most of these fabrics and can make any hammock design with them upon request. :mrgreen:

Back