zenia kscanuck lilangel LOOK! Why my 12-step program fails

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godmother

How can I possibly deal with hammockaholism when there are so many temptations??? I'm at the stage where I have enough variety to create some fun cage decors. (BTW, this is cheaper and quicker than redecorating a human space!! :giggle: ) Yesterday I enjoyed giving Maddy & Lexi a very bright & cheery cage to combat January blahs.

Here's the cage before I put the girls back in it.The stripey hammocks are by zeniawulfe, the cute pants are by kscanuck, and the "snake" is by lilangel. I am wracking my brains trying to remember the name of the person who did the pan liner; she has not been on here for a while. Shelf liner is by javakittie. You should see the wild pattern on the underside!
Stripycageresized.jpg

The girls ran around checking it all out.
LexiMaddystripesresized.jpg

Maddyonyellowresized.jpg

They were very curious about the pants:
Maddychecksoutpantsresized.jpg

Lexi hopped in:
Lexipantsresized.jpg

Then she hopped out:
Lexihopsoutresized.jpg

I later found both girls snuggled up together in the bottom of the pants for the evening. :heart:

Maddy looked cute in the little "hatbox" hammock:
Maddystripedovalresized.jpg

they settled in to their sunny cage:
LexiMaddysettledin.jpg

Note: for those who know Lexi & Maddy's story, check out the difference in Lexi's fur since a month ago today. Even then she was missing patches on her tummy and limbs. Now she is fully furred. Her coloring is a little strange (Siamese or hoody gone wrong?), but she looks so good now! Here was a month ago, and that was already a big improvement from when I got her:
LexifurDec92010.jpg

Eek! Love seeing these girls and totally ubber jealous of all that rat shack in your cage! The bright colors tickle the senses hehe As usual, the girls look amazing :heart:

I second the nomination!

I cannot believe these are the same girls...especially Lexi!! :shock: You have done an amazing job with them Godmother. :joy:

What a lovely lovely setup.

Wait until I take pics of the new fabric that I have for making some sellable hammocks....

You're only safe until my batteries charge... I bought fabric this week. :whistle: :giggle: Edit: They charged.. new pics on the website!

Also, have the hammock-a-holics seen the new hooks I found? They are SO pretty...

Back