Zeitgiest! - please watch this film

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruxxy

Please watch this film!!

Have you ever thought that there is more to the world than meets the eye?

Have you ever wondered about the origins of religion?

Ever wondered who is really controlling our world?

These questions are common among humans because it is in our natural instincts to ask questions. Unfortunately some of our questions aren't easily answered. Especially when those in power do everything they can to keep the truth from us.

The link below is for a film called Zeitgeist. This film was created to inspire people to start looking at the world differently. The world is filled with horrific things that have happened, are currently happening and many things which are planned for our future and our children's future.

There are three parts to this film. The first part addresses the origins of religion. The second part is very questionable in my eyes because it addresses conspiracy theories behind September 11th although I do have to admit some of it is convincing and whether or not you believe it all, it does bring up many things that are true. The third part of this film addresses the NAU or North American Union, which is a government plan to combine all of Canada, US and Mexico into one huge super country called the North American Union.

the following is a quote from the zeitgiest website.

"Now, it's important to point out that there is a tendency to simply disbelieve things that are counter to our understanding, without the necessary research performed. For example, some information contained in Part 1 and Part 3, specifically, is not obtained by simple keyword searches on the Internet. You have to dig deeper. For instance, very often people who look up "Horus" or "The Federal Reserve" on the Internet draw their conclusions from very general or biased sources. Online encyclopedias or text book Encyclopedias often do not contain the information contained in Zeitgeist. However, if one takes the time to read the sources provided, they will find that what is being presented is
based on documented evidence.
That being said, It is my hope that people will not take what is said
in the film as the truth, but find out for themselves, for truth is not told, it is realized. "

Everyone will have a differnt reaction to this film, but my hope is that it will inspire people to see the truth especially in part 3. And to spark discussion in the hopes for change. After all it is the people who have the power, but as as long as you deny that, you are a slave to those in power whose intentions are obvioulsy not for our benefit but of theirs.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Please write your reactions to this film. whether you hated it, couldn't care either way or it changed your life.

That sounds extremely interesting. I'd love to watch it with my oldest with me, he is very opinionated when it comes to things like this... as most 18 year olds are.

Okay, I have watched the first 20 minutes of it and I am completely hooked. SO INTERESTING. I personally am an Agnostic and can so relate with where this video is going. I will have to watch the rest later as I am at work. But I cannot wait.

Ok, I totally wasn't going to sit here and watch this right now... was just going to check it out for later, but I'm hooked!

Edit: Wow..... part 2 is scary. :shock:

Edit again.... so is the third part.

Back