Youtube Abuse Video - Should I do something?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fumblesquid

I'm honestly just shocked and disgusted. I don't know how to go about reporting these people, because no information is really posted about them online.

The video contains two laughing girls (in their 20s it seems) about their roommates dead rat, who they had just ran over with a car. The rat is clearly domesticated, it is black hooded. It's quite graphic to watch. It was posted on Oct 4th, 2011.

If anyone has experience with this, that would be the best way to handle the situation I think. I'll post the link in a spoiler. Please, don't watch it unless you can deal with this kind of stuff.

[spoil:d2p22qwq]Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AW20tA3zm4 Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCxHDpOn09k[/spoil:d2p22qwq]

Yes, you should report it. Contact YouTube (they should have a report function somewhere) and they will take the proper steps after that. Hopefully. If you can figure out what city/state they live in, you could also contact the police.

Edit - I didn't watch the video, but check for a license plate on the car perhaps?

anyone can report it, just go to the videos, keep the sound off because it's horrifying to hear these girls laughing, and you will see all you need to see to verify that it's horrific animal abuse in the first few seconds of each. I couldn't watch any more than that but you don't need to, the rat is already dead from the start.

click on the flag and fill out the info regarding why you are flagging it.
I just flagged both of them

please, everyone go and flag it!
I don't know that anything can be done legally to those two pitiful excuses for human beings but at least the video should be removed.

also you can click on the flag and then scroll so that you can't see the video while you answer the quick question about why you are flagging it

Back