Your Little Peeves in Life :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kmom said:
people who sit naked on leather couches. i don't even know how this became a pet peeve of mine, because i don't recall it ever happening, but it is.

i think that's it.

:laugh4:
You wouldn't want to visit my house. My boyfriend, much to my constant reprimanding, is a bit of a nudist.
On the bright side, we can't afford leather furniture :wink2:

fenshae said:
:laugh4:
You wouldn't want to visit my house. My boyfriend, much to my constant reprimanding, is a bit of a nudist.
On the bright side, we can't afford leather furniture :wink2:

haha nudists are fine. i'm fine with people naked on any other furniture. just not leather couches. i think the same could be said for leather chairs. lol.

i'm weird... :giggle:

People who claim to be animal lovers, yet don't provide proper care for their animals. :rant:

Selfish people who won't help others (including animals) because they only care about their own gain. :wallbang:

People who get rid of pets, especially those who keep doing it and then getting more animals. :gaah:

Stupid people having babies for a living. :redhot: (those on welfare that shouldn't be that don't take care of their children)

Loud gum chewing.
Chewing with mouth open or talking with your mouth full.
When people pick on a person because of how they talk, what they wear, etc.
In my space when I am doing something, or looking over my shoulder while texting or on the computer.
When people do not provide proper care for their animals.
Animal and child abuse

Kayla said:
People who get rid of pets, especially those who keep doing it and then getting more animals. :gaah:

That used to be our family and it ticked me off to no end. Now were okay 'cause it's just me who gets pets and I only have what I can deal with.

New one: people who talk during an emotional or plot climax of a tv show or movie. SHUT UP AND FEEL YOU LOSERS! It takes away from it if you make a bad joke or say stuff. Just shut it.

And also people who guess the ending or a twist out loud. And are right. Keep it in your head!

When I am getting on a train, young people crowding around the doors to get on before you or anyone else. You are young. You can stand. What makes you think you deserve the best places to sit, or that other people come after you?

When I or anyone else is getting on a train with two pieces of luggage. People more liable to bitch about you getting in their way with your two pieces than to actually take initiative and HELP lift them up the 3 stairs.

In New York City, I can always count on someone - usually a man - to help me or anyone else to help get a heavy bag up or down the stairs to the subway. In Europe? Pfft! In fact, yesterday four men in their mid-late 20's stood by and watched me take my bags up the stairs of a bus. It was a woman my age who helped me.

ALWAYS HELP PEOPLE WITH LUGGAGE, especially if you don't have any of your own.

My peeve right now... inconsiderate, stupid people who think the world is a playground and don't think about how their actions effect the other people. We had our open house sign AND our for sale sign stolen off one of our properties. So NOT impressed.

People who go from a rescue to a breeder. Like this person on goosemoose I saw today is going to stop rescueing and breed. She is gonna be a good breeder and have pedigrees etc but why? Why would you STILL add to the population? For cute colours? All ratties are cute no matter what their colours.

Back