Your favourite forum style on Ratshack ?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me awhile to realize I could change them, but at that point, I was so used to the original one I think sable, I stuck with it. I was getting confused with the others, but Prosilver looks cool.

Changed my mind, I like subsilver 2. I'm gonna learn to get used to it.

Yanglicious said:
I hope there'll be a Christmas one since I'm born on X'mas too :giggle: .

Sorry, there probably won't be a Christmas style. It's a lot of work to find and prepare these styles to use on the forum and to keep them updated. I doubt I'll have the time to set up a new one for a while. :D

KMG365 said:
Dahlas said:
We will forgive you....you can make it up to us by finding us some great christmas jokes :wink:

I might be able to handle that... :D

(What do I do with them once I find them?)

Oh I tell them to hubby, the shelter staff, all my friends....I drive them all crazy.....

Yanglicious said:
HAHAs it was just a idea there isn't a need to go along with me :wink: You've already done a superb job here!
&& I am back to 3myl_Sable because I cannot navigates well around the site with others :lol: .

Okay, you twisted my arm! There WILL be a Christmas style after all. :D

I spent the last 4 or 5 hours this evening finalizing the details on the Christmas style and it's almost ready to go! We will probably release it for everyone to use (if they want to - or they can continue to use the other styles) on or about December 1st.
ps-smilies-christmas.gif

Just an update: The Christmas style is completely finished and ready to go. You can select it from the styles list starting December 1st.

[center:30fqy4rl]
Snoopy_House_Lights.gif
[/center:30fqy4rl]

dubchick said:
yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaw!! an xmas one.. :happydance:
how come its not available now tho? boo :cry3:

One word: Anticipation! :D I see December 1[super:27auisda]st[/super:27auisda] as being the start of the holiday season - even though many retailers might peg the date somewhere around mid-August. So, I thought the Christmas style would be, in a sense, like decorating the forum for the holidays! As well, I didn't want the novelty of the new style to wear off long before Christmas - which is what could happen if we released the style too early. :wink:

Back