You'll Be Seeing More of Me

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzle87

Hey,
I will be far more active on this forum now that I'm not really going on GM anymore. I honestly suspect quite a few GM members to be migrating this way...

I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Dazzle87 said:
Hey,
I will be far more active on this forum now that I'm not really going on GM anymore. I honestly suspect quite a few GM members to be migrating this way...

did something happen that I missed? LOL

The biggest complaint I am hearing is the forum will be down for hours and days at a time. I don't like the new style at all.

eagle said:
The biggest complaint I am hearing is the forum will be down for hours and days at a time. I don't like the new style at all.

The forum was to be changed to a different host. The original heard of the plans and started crashing the forum in retaliation, so the actual move was sudden and only done in part. The down time is to tweak the upgrades.

Well welcome here more!

I am armed and dangerous if the drama llama tries to get in here. LOL I left that place behind me for a reason!

Glad to see you around more. Cant wait to learn more about your rats. I am on a goal to see how many rat names I can learn LOL

lilspaz68 said:
Dazzle87 said:
Hey,

did something happen that I missed? LOL
Yes, the mods deleted the entire threads though...thank god for screenshots! lol

I'm glad you all are so enthusiastic to have my less divided attention! I'll get posting ;). I honestly always found the atmosphere better, GM was just my first rat forum so I felt loyalty to it or something, I dunno.

I'm also glad no drama llamas will be getting it! :giggle:

Back