You know it's going to be one of those days when:

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMG365

You can't pass the bus in the lane next to you so you can get into that lane because the driver ahead of you is going nearly 20 km under the speed limit! :thumbdwn:

When you show up at work and the first thing that happens, before you can even punch in, is a customer ramming their shopping cart into a whole display of lemon juice.

When you feel like drowning your worries in potato chips and you jam the bag in your eye. You know that saying, you'll poke your eye out. OUCH!!! I had to go to the doctor, I've now got a lovely puncture wound in my conjunctiva.

When you feel like drowning your worries in potato chips and you jam the bag in your eye. You know that saying, you'll poke your eye out. OUCH!!! I had to go to the doctor, I've now got a lovely puncture wound in my conjunctiva.
Ouch!
But you'll look awesome as a pirate with an eye patch on Friday! :cheeky:

That sounds really painful. I hope you're feeling better!

Back