YAY!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadamBelladonna

FINALLY ORDERING A CRITTER NATION TOMORROW! :dance:

Can't wait!!! :mrgreen: Not sure I'm gonna have enough toys and such to fill it though, it's gonna be a lot bigger than either of my current cages lol

Congrads!!! I want to order mine right away too! But I told myself "DO NOT order anything till you finally get the call they are born!" Yes I'm still waiting on that call to hear of their birth, then I'll have 4 weeks to get ready for them, that should be enough time I hope! I also hope the price of the cage I want won't go up in price either eeek!

Again congrads to you!

OK hoping it'll be here by Thursday or Friday :mrgreen:

I'll get pics if I can by holding my computer up to it, so they probably won't be too good lol. I finally gave up the search for my missing camera cable (It's been gone for about 3 months now lol)

Oh i hate losing those but I'm ok keeping my stuff together, I love my camera makes taking pics and posting them that much easier hehe :D Look forward to seeing ur new cage when you get the chance

It's here! They delivered it around 7, got it put together and decorated by 8:30, and the ratty people have been havin a blast!!!

I put all brand-new stuff in the top half (where the boys reside) to see if it would help reduce fighting. I think I'm just going to have them fully move in together now-aside from two small snits that I didn't even have to get involved in, they were so short, they have been behaving like perfect gentlemen! I SO HAPPIEZ! INTROS OVER!!! (finally)

Girls have been bolting around the cage like lightning, it's hilarious :D

Lucky! I'm still waiting on my cage to show, grr i hope it shows either this week or next week

Once again, sorry for picture quality. Poor lighting and it's on webcam...

But here it is!!!

The top half (boys)

Bottom half (Girls)

I don't have much in the boys' half atm because I didn't know if they'd fight or not and I didn't wanna put a box or something in there where they could go inside and fight where I couldn't break it up. Now that they have proven themselves trustworthy, however, they shall have boxes very soon :D

Looks great so far! I got my cage just last friday! I dont have pics of it but I made a vid, you can see it on my youtube channel! Link is posted in my sig ^^

Back