Wow Hagen, Wow.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinderwolf

I got a Hagen Living World Rat Resort for my soon to be rats , got the whole thing set up and ready for rats, then the hook from one of the shelves falls off and the whole shelf falls down. Needless to say I am very angry :rant: I have no even used the cage and it fell apart. Great . So now I have to return it. Oi vey. I wish I had enough money for a Critter Nation. Definitely will be saving up for one. And I had JUST gotten everything ( hammocks shelves, toys everything) where I wanted it... And now I gotta take it all down then put it all back up. :gaah:

Im just ranting :p Anyone else have this problem with this cage?

Urgh, that sucks. I'm gonna post a picture of my cages on here - they're just terrible as well! they get stinky and you have to completely take them apart to clean them properly!

I feel your pain, I too long for a Critter Nation cage :-(

Yeah, worst part is I think I have enough money to get one, but I DEFINITELY Don't have the space for one : P My room is pretty tiny. Hopefully when I return the one I have now and get another one, it won't break. Once I get a job and get money saved up I will try to find a way to get a Critter Nation, But for now the little one will be good, since I'm only getting 2 : P

Ah, beloved space! I can't wait til I get a nice house, we have to dodge Rat cages in our flat all the time right now lol.

That really sucks when you get a lemon. Hopefully the next one will be much better.
Someone on here has been having rotten luck with their CN. It happens to all of them I'm afraid.

Yeah, I saw that topic, it sucksss.

Hopefully the next one will be perfect and I will love it and I will be less angry in the morning. Or maybe I will hear from the shelter and that will make me happy LoL.

Back