Williamswood, Nova Scotia African soft fur rats in need of rescue

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

These poor rats need to be rescued, taken to a shelter and then the ad poster reported to the SPCA for hoarding animals as they also breed and sell snakes from home! >:-/
WilliamswoodNovaScotiaKajijiAdAfricanSoftFurRats-Dec2018-01.JPG

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1405564196

African soft fur rats Breeding colonies and set up
$30.00
Posted 3 days ago
Williamswood, NS B3V1N2(View Map)
Description
NOTE: please don’t reply with the “is this still available” message, I will edit and remove the ad when it is no longer available. African soft fur rats are not pet rats- different breed all together. They are cream of the crop feeders for ball pythons, as they are it’s natural food source in Africa. I’ve used ASF rats to pull a ball python out of a hunger strike many a time, works like a charm. I’ve also easily switched back and forth from feeding normal rats to ASF and back again. Full grown adults reach the size of a small/medium normal rat. Offering breeding colonies (1 male 5 females) for $30 and also have a limited number of breeding habitats (20 inches by 13 by 12 high) avail with everything needed (water bottle, food bowl) $20 each

Unfortunately this is not a rescue situation
This is someone breeding for sale and if you buy them
you will be creating a demand for more to be bred

poor babies :(

Back