Wildthings neutered.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
Mamarat's little wildthings got neutered today. They've been wreaking havoc in the cage for a while now and Victor even took a chunk out of my finger.

So... they were neutered today at around 11am. They were picked up an hour ago and this is them:

They don't seem to be in any pain, in fact, one of them was redecorating the cage, trying to bring the fleece in.

neuter.jpg

And a small vid of the boys:

Awww, they look bright-eyed and a-ok :D Can't blame the kid for trying to drag in the plush for the tush tho!
I bet they heal up faster than your finger Jorats...
Welcome home again boys - now behave yourselves!

Melissa's ZOO said:
OH, I want a wildthing. They are so pretty. That agouti coloring just really gets to me.

Hey I have 6 here you could have it you want? :lol:

Thats good news!! The boys look good, but I will have to wait for the video until I get home :D

Melissa's ZOO said:
If you have girls ship them my way. :wink:

Quick! Shelagh, pack them up! Before she takes it back! ;) ;)

Mamarat, glad to hear your babies came through surgery just fine. Here is hoping that takes the edge off of them, and they can be happy boys from now on.

Lise said:
Melissa's ZOO said:
If you have girls ship them my way. :wink:

Quick! Shelagh, pack them up! Before she takes it back! ;) ;)

Mamarat, glad to hear your babies came through surgery just fine. Here is hoping that takes the edge off of them, and they can be happy boys from now on.

Surely they cannot be as mean as my Rose? She bit me again last night this time she drew BLOOD. A spay maybe in her near future if she does not chill once she get used to the new babies and is not so whacked out. :twisted:

yay, I'm glad they are recovering well :heart: as for the fleece dragging, you can't blame them for wanting something soft to rest those "newly sensitive bits" on :lol:

Victor and Frank are doing great. They are acting like nothing was "taken away". Or maybe they're wondering what else can be taken off if they're bad? Jk lol
Thanks everyone.

mamarat said:
Victor and Frank are doing great. They are acting like nothing was "taken away". Or maybe they're wondering what else can be taken off if they're bad? Jk lol
Lol! Oh, bad mommy! (what - no spanking smiley? I got a chance to spank mamarat and no weapon? :tantrum: )

Aww! I do so love the Wildlings. I'm glad they came through their surgeries so well.

It's a common threat in my household to unaltered animals when they're acting up. 'I'm gonna get you fixed, cause you're acting broken!' Everyone's since been speutered, and I can say that they finally figured we were serious.

Back