Whiny Eepy Rats

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LA

Ok I have to share this.

With the intros with Olivia and Pearl to Ruby, Hazel and Lily, things have been going very well. But I have to say that Lily is the whiniest rat. Anytime Olivia and Pearl try to mount her she just eeps and eeps. She's not being hurt but she also doesn't fight back. She doesn't try and mount them or flip them on their back. I think she's making the noises because she thinks that Ruby or Hazel will come help her. I touch her to make sure she's fine. She is such a big baby, and she's the largest one.

Mommy's suck. Well that's what I think.

LA said:
Ok I have to share this.

With the intros with Olivia and Pearl to Ruby, Hazel and Lily, things have been going very well. But I have to say that Lily is the whiniest rat. Anytime Olivia and Pearl try to mount her she just eeps and eeps. She's not being hurt but she also doesn't fight back. She doesn't try and mount them or flip them on their back. I think she's making the noises because she thinks that Ruby or Hazel will come help her. I touch her to make sure she's fine. She is such a big baby, and she's the largest one.

Mommy's suck. Well that's what I think.

Lily also has her little feelings and you have to admit that it is appalling that the newbies, Olivia and Pearl, would be audacious enough to try mounting a resident female after so short a time! ;)

Give Lily cuddles and scritches for me. I was also picked on in school so I can appreciate what her tender little rat soul must be feeling.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Lily}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

(LOL... I'll bet this was the LAST thing you expected to read here!!!) :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

:bananas: :bananas: :bananas:

I'm so proud of her, she's standing up to both of them and putting them on their back YAY Lily.

She gets extra hugs and cuddles from me for sure over it. She's my suck.

I totally agree with you Jen.

Back