Where is the Reference section

Help Support Rat Shack Forum:

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
Where is the Reference Section ?????
That is one of the most valuable parts of this site and contains a wealth of important info

ivory.jpg

Last edited:

SQ

Apparently even the stickied posts containing important helpful info have also been removed.

I will no longer be referring people to this forum as most of the useful help has been removed, and almost all of the knowledgeable people have left ...... too bad ...... Jorats, and many many members built an excellent, one-of-a kind place for rat owners and it has been slowly dismantled since being bought by the Americans.
So very sad for all future rat owners looking for help and reliable information

image-32.jpg

image-37.jpg

glitchiq

I didn't even notice it was missing until you mentioned it, but I'm sad to see it gone. I don't know what's wrong, but I'm sure it's something techy that I have absolutely no knowledge of. The missing ref. section packs an even harder punch considering how the forum has been winding down. I learned pretty much everything I know about keeping rats from this forum.

p1011442.jpg

Reactions: SQ

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Sorry about that! Working on restoring all the Stickies now. We are about to update the forum to Xenforo and so before I consolidated a lot of forums that no longer were getting activity (no posts in 1+ years).

leonard.jpg

SQ

Thank you for that info.
Posts in the reference section are transferred there by Jorats as she is very knowledgeable regarding what info is good and should be a reference for people .... which would likely be why no posts have been added .....
The Reference section is like a library of good, useful information for people

img-0845.jpg

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I'm asking about getting it back, if it's possible.

SQ

Thank You. If you are unable to get it back, please set up a new one, that only Jorats and Lilspaz68 can post to because they have the knowledge and experience to ensure all information in it is reliable and current ...... and we will work hard to rebuild it

Last edited:

Fidget

Thankyou Angie, I sure hope our rat-lover's library can be retrieved! Or at the least, like SQ says, rebuilt..

Latest posts