When you Live Next to a Person that Hates Your Rats Part 3

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Schpog

I'm moving today. I had to wrangle with the building owners to be able to replace my rats when they pass away. My lawyer did an excellent job. I got most of what I wanted but they limited my rat ownership to 2 rats at a time, which sucks because 3 is the magic number so that one rat is never alone. But, I'm happy with what I got and I'll be off today. I hope it goes smoothly.

I'm dealing with an elderly rat, my heart rat, who is just beginning to get HLD. I'm taking her to the vet on the 16th to get her some meds for her discomfort. I know she's in some pain. I've been giving her Advil every other day until I go to the vet. I have to be very careful about that.

Last night my friend tried to deliver me some Metacam in an UBER and the driver didn't phone me when he got here so I could go down and pick it up. He ended up driving off with the Metacam and I never got it. He eventually delivered it back to her at 1:30 in the morning.

So, today is the big day for us. Wish us well in our new home, which is really nice and in the middle of nowhere but closer to the vet!

Forgot, here's a pic of my heart rat Big Schpog, my eldest girl, guarding the moving boxes from her little perch and another pic of her sitting on my toque on my chair with me.

148493636_2882753191971180_6364166226025441463_n.jpg
148485513_859251798195064_6942028881519539250_n.jpg

Well, I never moved! The company that was supposed to move me told me an hour before the move that they couldn't do it! I am moving, at some point. Getting this company to do anything right is almost impossible. Anyway, I'm still here, everything is in boxes. I'm ready to go but this company SUCKS.

Anyway, I'll let you all know when I'm in the new place.

Today is vet day for SImone and Big Schpog.

Be like HEY 😐 I'm sorry I have rats but it could be worse, i could have dead bodies over here in a freezer. Or snakes....

Tell them there's a guy 3 doors up the street with a dozen pet snakes & he takes them out on leashes every night so they can hunt moles out of people's lawns.

Back