We've downsized!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

Its official for now we are down to three DCN - one less to clean!!! Still have 17 ratties.. Sneezer and Tucker were left alone after the passing of their cage mates so they had a few playdates together. To mix it up we add Bristol and Eldora to their playdates. After about 2-4 get togethers the cage was scrubbed and we have a new colony of four. Although the girls want to know why naked boys are in their cage. Eldora gets upset when daddy is talking to one of the boys and will push them out of the way. She is one determined little thing. I hope Tucker cheers up now he's been mopey since losing Wally.

Great job! I'm sure that one less is gonna feel like a hell of a difference once cleaning day rolls around! :thumbup:

So, we officially disassembled the fourth DCN and put it away leaving more room in the rat room. We seem to be losing ratties weekly.... :-( We have 13 of our older groups left and then we have Golana and her four girls ....

It's bittersweet when it's time to pull down a cage and put it away.

Yes and no, we still have half a DCN available, but I think we'll hold off until we're down to the healthy ones..., but I always say that and come home with more. I am going to be on the lookout for nakies .. I'm down to one and have a need to have nakies - I cannot live without them...

Back