WARNING - Graphic, Heartbreaking Content - Mill Seizure

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a more recent video showing a mill that supplies PetSmart and Petco
This is what you support if you purchase anything from stores that sell animals

and a more recent video showing the animal cruelty you support if you shop at petstores

Last edited:
Omg.... Tears! That is just sick and disgusting! There is a special place in hell for these kinds of people! Omg I should not have followed that link above the videos...!

It just disgusts me seeing this sort of abuse and neglect. Without even seeing the video, it's put me in a sour mood. I've seen PETA's undercover videos on the same stuff, but reptiles only.
Am I mistaken or is there little to no regulation on how exotics are bred and treated on a federal level? I live in the States, but only a few states are starting to ban puppy mills (at least from what I've heard).

Mills for all animals are full of abuse and the exotic animals are treated the worst
the last video is about treatment of small pets in petstores such as PetSmart and Petco but other stores are just as bad or even worse

I foolishly followed a link in an article on the link that was shared. It's disgusting, and I don't know how this guy was ever allowed around animals after that. Just sad....

Back