Warning do not use Bow Tie Animal Transport!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

Warning, warning, do not use Bow Tie Animal Transport! It seems that Richard Hardy aka Rapha Amen and Franklyn Hayward are at it again under a new business name. Unfortunately these scumbags are not trustworthy and have previously caused the deaths of many animals due to their incompetence in knowing how to safely transport animals. D: See here: https://www.facebook.com/Victims-of-Frank-Richies-Animal-Transport-1887065634740399/

Do not use these scumbags! https://www.facebook.com/BowTieAnimalTransport/

I read your message before I decided to hire Bow Tie Animal Transport. At the time they were my only choice for the dates I had. I did my research, called a police department in California and New York. I also called the local USDA office over animal transport. It sounds like there's people out there using Bow Tie Animal Transport name for a quick dollar on a website called citizenshipper. Citizenshipper is some type of third party that does no research on who they hire. Citizenshipper is a scam period, don't hire anyone from there. Bow Tie has a web site bowtieanimaltransport.org the official one any way and they're pretty awesome. Thank you so much for your information. I never thought to do actual research.

I was able to use these guys to move rabbits for us and they were great. I have checked out Citizenshipper myself and have discovered the system they have was pretty shady. Bow Tie is legit.

Hey guys I’m a Frenchie breeder and require pet transportation on the regular basis. I wanted to contribute to this thread, I feel like they’re needed. I’ve used bow Tie before and it’s hit or miss between good and great. I’ve never heard anything crazy that I believe to be true. There’s another one that I prefer to use over Bow Tie which is Secure Pet Transport. They’re much better as far as time and quality of service but they’re booked way too fast you have to book with Secure Pet Transport a few weeks in advance. Secure Pet Transport rarely has availabilities but on the other hand Bow Tie is usually available. Secure Pet Transport might be a bit upscale and private which might explain the lack of availability. I would actually recommend one or the other Secure Pet Transport first if they have availabilities.

Citizenshipper is loaded with scams you guys so watch it. Citizen Shipper is dangerous for live animals but good to ship a boat or an item but not live animals no.

Back