Warning do not use Bow Tie Animal Transport!!!

Discussion in 'Health & General Care' started by Rattymouse, Oct 27, 2017.

Help Support Rat Shack Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. Oct 27, 2017 #1

Rattymouse

Rattymouse

Rattymouse

Warning, warning, do not use Bow Tie Animal Transport! It seems that Richard Hardy aka Rapha Amen and Franklyn Hayward are at it again under a new business name. Unfortunately these scumbags are not trustworthy and have previously caused the deaths of many animals due to their incompetence in knowing how to safely transport animals. D: See here: https://www.facebook.com/Victims-of-Frank-Richies-Animal-Transport-1887065634740399/

Do not use these scumbags! https://www.facebook.com/BowTieAnimalTransport/

2. Oct 27, 2017 #2

jorats

jorats

jorats

Not So Much Staff Member Admin

Oh no. That's terrible.

3. Jan 17, 2018 #3

Debra

Debra

Debra

I read your message before I decided to hire Bow Tie Animal Transport. At the time they were my only choice for the dates I had. I did my research, called a police department in California and New York. I also called the local USDA office over animal transport. It sounds like there's people out there using Bow Tie Animal Transport name for a quick dollar on a website called citizenshipper. Citizenshipper is some type of third party that does no research on who they hire. Citizenshipper is a scam period, don't hire anyone from there. Bow Tie has a web site bowtieanimaltransport.org the official one any way and they're pretty awesome. Thank you so much for your information. I never thought to do actual research.

jorats likes this.