visit way overdue

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raindrop

I am getting confused on how many newbies there are going to Sudbury. I do know that I am way behind in seeing the new ones. When this last move is done I will have to make a visit to Sudbury :lol: It will be a shame to have my daughter move out of Sudbury whenever that may happen :roll:

Mamarat is getting the two lab rats from Shelagh. Jorats is getting ?? from Toronto (Neophyte?). Please straighten me out.

Ann

raindrop said:
I am getting confused on how many newbies there are going to Sudbury. I do know that I am way behind in seeing the new ones. When this last move is done I will have to make a visit to Sudbury :lol: It will be a shame to have my daughter move out of Sudbury whenever that may happen :roll:

Mamarat is getting the two lab rats from Shelagh. Jorats is getting ?? from Toronto (Neophyte?). Please straighten me out.

Ann

Here's the deal. On Aug. 13th, Jo is doing an HT run to Mississauga. She will be picking up the Lab Boys from me, picking up her sweet babies from Melissa/Neo. LA/outrageousprincess will be bringing the 2 blue girls up to Sudbury I beleive for mamarat or Jo or ? to pick up and bring home today I thought?.

Are you confused yet? :crazy3:

Back