Vet recs in Moncton?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaytee

I've got one guy with stubborn sneezes that doesn't respond to the typical doxy/baytril combo most vets seem to prescribe, so I'm hoping to find someone familiar with these critters and their tricky resp issues.

I've always taken my dogs and cats to Maritime, but I'm not sure how experienced they are with ratties. I've taken my guys there a couple of times but I got the sense they weren't really that familiar with them and had to look up treatment plans.

So does anyone have any recommendations? I saw a couple of threads here but they were a few years old. Any word on Oaks vet? I recently took my dog there and liked it, but not sure if any of them know about rats.

I have no idea about Moncton vets but maybe if you call around and ask if they treat rats and about their experience

If it is just sneezes, is it possible that it is environmental?

I'm hoping it is, but I tend to anxious in general about their health. Also, I'd just like to make sure that whenever they do need to see someone, it's the best person.

Back