Velo's Intro Thread [Advice pls?]

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's letting them beat him up a bit now, I noticed that tonight. They all want to be by him a lot too, they love him. ^_^

Yup!! I only saw him put on his bossy pants one time tonight and it was minor!

I finally feel like I can proclaim this a success!

It's so sweet, Rocky has always waited at the lower door for me when I come home. He's always right there without fail. Now I come home and it's him and Theia and Pika and Rizzy, all waiting together. ^o^

56792b60b26aceb1901649de73b62f17.jpg

All four are cuddled up in a little cube together. ^w^

aww so cute. He will be bossy still i am sure but I see that is his personality. At least they are all together now. :)

So glad I never tried him with boys LOL I bet he would of been a super jerk. I tried him when I first got him and he gashed them but then I had him neutered and he was better LOL but I cannot imagine trying to introduce him to boys at all now.

Yes he's just got a tough guy act. He plays a little hard but he's learning. :)

Haha you're right... he was only built to have girlfriends, no boys for him. :p

They all hung out in the playpen while I cleaned the cage too. I'm glad they're all getting along now. :3

But even with our help, it would never have been possible without your dedication and perseverance.

She hit the nail on the head, You just needed to see the problem areas, but you sat there every day to do them. You made it happen. And now he is a polygamist :)

I have a problem with "losing" haha. But still you guys helped me see the issues and the problems. I knew I needed help but you guys made the choice to take the time to help so it means a lot. My little rat crew and I are grateful. :3

Back