Velo's Intro Thread [Advice pls?]

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can try that. Unfortunately he can be a bit hard to remove, I'm pretty positive the bloody lip only happened because I pulled him away. It's a lot harder to unwrap him from a girl when they are in the cage.

I just hope they are all okay while I'm gone today. There haven't been any injuries yet so hopefully it stays that way when I'm not there to scream at him.

Rizzy was still hiding under the fleece liner this morning. I hope she didn't hide there all night. ):

Ruby hid from patches for a long time. She still will go hid from him in the cage, he is a little bossy nto as bad as rocky but bossy still. Now she cuddles up with him. It isnt abnormal for the to hid but I am sure he is being a punk so that adds to it.

I just don't want them to be scared, it's very disheartening to see. ):

Theia had her head up Rocky's butt and was following him everywhere this morning (until he turned around and started wrapping her) so at least she stopped hiding out.

Pika is still perky and happy although every single time she encounters Rocky he non-stop pesters her. She forgets about it pretty quickly though.

It still amazes me that they have the entire DCN to get away from each other but they don't. =_=' (The tube where Theia was hiding is right next to Rocky's new favorite spot, the liner that Rizzy hides under is the top level one where everyone is). I guess they don't much care for the bottom anymore. XD

I'm sitting here biting my nails off worried that Rocky hurt someone while I've been gone. It's another two and a half hours till I get home. Please be a good boy Rocky.

Breath... he has been ok so far. Set up a live cam and you can log in and peek at them to give your mind some peace

;~;
He better be fine. It's the first time I haven't been there and right now is when he gets bossy.
This is part of why I need a new job, being gone 13 hours a day doesn't work for me.
I was actually looking into the video thing earlier today. I think I can use UStream but I've never needed a service like that before.

I have used that one just set it up keep it on your phone and log in :) I used it after intros with my groups before this way I can see them when I am away.

Ya true 430 tomorrow will come and I will tweak out again
But I'm totally gonna set up this whole live stream thing, that'll make me feel better

Yes they came out of hiding!
All 4 are having out time right now and are all super happy.

I work at my family's business, a steel company. And yes I do get paid 1.5x wage for OT, but it isn't worth it at all. The American thought of "work till you die so you can have a diamond encrusted coffin" doesn't sit well with me.
I'm trying to get out of it within the next year, been working 60 hours a week for the past 3 and I refuse to do it my entire life.

Wow. Tell your family you need to set new hours. You are so young, too young to dig you grave with work.
I'm so glad the girls are back to being happy and having out time too.

Unfortunately we are a widely successful company in our field and going from a "small business" to pretty much THE misc steel company in Chicago.
I recently found out that it is never going to get better, I kept hoping I could work 40 hours with the company but I've been told it will never be "that few" so I've decided to save up a few months worth of mortgage and come up with a new plan. As you said, I'm not burying myself in work when I'm 23 years old.

But yup I am absolutely ecstatic right now. They are all having such a great time and he's happy to just be mischievous with them. I could just cry, I wanted this boy to have friends for so long now, or at least it seems like longer than it has been.

I set up UStream with the iPad and had it all available on screen and everything and it was really cool... For 3 hours. For some reason it stopped streaming. ~_~

2349fbaba344b8d0e67eb9c3b05d8cdb.jpg
56baddd54caa258f64ff76818b5c4b92.jpg
25a8db13fdd5cbd459de831ea4321d8c.jpg

XD
They are hard to photograph together.

Back