Used Cage Value?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh no way! don't pay more than $20 for that cage!
my frined got the same one but blue for $15 and the guy lived close by and even delivered it!

I just saw it last night at Wal-Mart.... $65 (I believe as a starter kit).

I would probably pay $30 for it if it is in good condition, if the bite marks on it are really obvious and the wires have been visibly chewed a lot then $20.

Oh my, I wonder if my parents will go to Oakville to get it...

Excellent tactic - I'll present that and they'll likely say, "Oh for Pete's sake let's just go to the pet store and buy one. For the price of gas blah blah blah..."

;)

Thanks so much for all of your help.

My move date has been pushed back, like we're talking me in Guelph this weekend possibly (Shelagh - you'll know what a relief this is!). So needless to say, with this news, I'll be madly rushing around packing my belongings and doing everything I've been putting off in two days. :shock:

But again there's a pet store literally around the corner from my apartment and my boyfriend says it's stock full of big cages so the girls will be upgrading no matter what. :laugh2: With only one trip I'm nervous the bigger bage may not fit in the car or trailer since I'll be bringing everyyyything. Furniture etc.

Bronwyn said:
Oh my, I wonder if my parents will go to Oakville to get it...

Excellent tactic - I'll present that and they'll likely say, "Oh for Pete's sake let's just go to the pet store and buy one. For the price of gas blah blah blah..."

;)

Thanks so much for all of your help.

My move date has been pushed back, like we're talking me in Guelph this weekend possibly (Shelagh - you'll know what a relief this is!). So needless to say, with this news, I'll be madly rushing around packing my belongings and doing everything I've been putting off in two days. :shock:

But again there's a pet store literally around the corner from my apartment and my boyfriend says it's stock full of big cages so the girls will be upgrading no matter what. :laugh2: With only one trip I'm nervous the bigger bage may not fit in the car or trailer since I'll be bringing everyyyything. Furniture etc.
It's no so bad... I always pack last minute... then get crap from everyone helping me and fill the truck WAY more than expected.

Haha yeah :D

When I moved from Kingston to Toronto, back to my parents' house, the Pathfinder was 90% pet stuff and pets. On top of passengers, lol. So my dad was well aware of how much more room I'd have without my zoo, lol. I'd definitely have to wait ^^ Which again is kinda good...I love cage shopping!

Rooms look like they're hardly full but when you move all the furniture into one area and box up all the clothing and books and whathaveyou it's shocking how much one has! :lol:

Lol! I never truly unpacked, there are still boxes in the garage from January! :shock:

I should add we had a trailer...that's why the car lacked actual belongings, lol. But it was still really full.

Back