Urgent Peterborough rats need rescue!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-animals/peterborough/rats/1306422985?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

ratspeterborough01-595.jpg
ratspeterborough02-596.jpg
ratspeterborough03-597.jpg
ratspeterborough04-598.jpg
ratspeterborough05-599.jpg

Description

Third ones a male the rest are female. $10 each, $15 for 2 or take all five for $40. No cage, just the rats. The two albinos can be feeders or breeders. I prefer the black n white ones to go to a good home though. They are all friendly, and healthy. If interested or have any other questions you can email me or text me for a faster response. 705 772 8133.

This is extremely urgent as the ad poster said if noone buys the rats by the end of this weekend that they will all go as snake food. D: If someone can message the ad poster to hold the rats and then arrange to purchase all five from her, and take them to a good home or if not take them to the Toronto Humane Society, I can re-imburse up to $100 in costs next week?

Unfortunately I don't think that there are not many rats on here from Ontario anymore :( so hopefully you are sharing this on other sites or with other people as well .... I hope someone can grab them to rehome or to keep them and give them a loving home

Back