Urgent, cruelty - Transport Mississauga to Mississuga - SAFE

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canarats the only mental issues seem to be ones that you are bringing via drama. Everyone else here is in agreement about using this forum for what it is meant and that's to help rescue rats.

As evidence of this I will let your own comments do the talking and just link a few videos that someone made of their pet rats and people here can read the obnoxious and hateful things you said to them with your Emergent Rattery account, when they click to view the videos on Youtube. Let the group members here judge for themselves as to who is acting out with "mental issues" or not. Personally, I find that kind of behavior absolutely childish and I didn't expect to see an adult like you lower yourself to such name calling. >.<

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThGt7mGdAWE[/ame]

and

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP7tLbZwPAs[/ame]

and while I don't agree with the video where this person is making their rat dance, I will link it to show the spiteful comments you made to them over it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBm38JAQ3Mc[/ame]

Last edited:
Wish I had seen this I was there today and could have picked up and homed a few of those sweet bubs

Actually theyre not for adoption. Rattymouse, who is usually pretty cool, was having a bad day or week and spammed my thread with that link. The real situation is grave, with even my vet is fostering one of the litters. We could still use much help, if you are not too far away.

Last edited:
The link that I posted to this thread was the Kajiji ad that Canarats kept on messaging me about over and over. She kept asking me to phone them to see how many rats they had and to let her know. As for having a bad week, yeah I think that your drama caused that, so I had to just ignore it. Anyway like I said if there is another urgent situation, why aren't the details posted here so that more people might be able to help?

Actually theyre not for adoption. Rattymouse, who is usually pretty cool, was having a bad day or week and spammed my thread with that link. The real situation is grave, with even my vet is fostering one of the litters. We could still use much help, if you are not too far away.
I was saying to help rescue them. I have a rescue.
I would help home them here and make sure they are healthy and happy

The link that I posted to this thread was the Kajiji ad that Canarats kept on messaging me about over and over.She kept asking me to phone them to see how many rats they had and to let her know.
. That may have happened in your mind and in your dreams, not in real life, I'm sorry.

As for having a bad week, yeah I think that your drama caused that , so I had to just ignore it
Actually you didnt ignore it. You had a meltdown, enough to weird me out from posting more details that you might freak about, which you did anyway. Nobody else is to blame for other's emotional lack of control.

Thankyou to those who were genuinely concerned to pm or text me, and you now know my personal info for easier communication. It reassured me of your good faith and intentions instead of the usual rabid post stalkers salivating over their keyboards and helping no one. Can admin please remove me from the member list? I see now this is a clique not a rescue forum . Charlotte.

Last edited:
No Canarats, I don't think that I dreamed this message that you sent to me on Facebook. I'm not the delusional one. Anyway to prove my point yet again here is a transcript of the message that Canarats sent to me using her Emer Gent Rattery account regarding the ads about these Dumbo rats with the Harley coats.

"Emer Gent Ratteryi got 4 more boys out, so they wouldnt impregnate their sisters. MAS said the #animals/household was blurry when it comes to rodents as well as litters, but they might be in violation of some busines licensing rule and transferred me to their dispatch, who claimed they dont have the right to seize animals, and transferred me to the OSPCA. OSPCA said I needed to contact MAS, and so I remained on hold in circular fashion for half an more hour till I hung up. My vet is writing a letter to ascertain the condition of the mum. If possible I would like you to call in the evening to find out how many rats are left . One of the older children will answer. Mom speaks no English, and DAd speaks both Eng and Hungarian, but is a royal *******. Address is 1470 mWilliamsport Drive, buzzer 820. But call first because theres no point sending troops in if all the babies are gone anyway! Their number is 289-232-8365, and their latest ad is http://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-animals/mississauga-peel-region/dumbo-baby-rats/1158930403?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

"

Oh and not just that, I had to put up with your crazy messages and your whiny drama on the phone. All I did was give you my phone number so if there was an emergency where you were getting kicked out of your home that I would offer to foster the rats until you got re-situated in a new place. Three times you phoned me and said that you needed to bring me the rats to foster and then let me worry the whole weekend each time and only told me afterward that you found a new place or that someone from your work let you keep them in their office until you moved into your new place. Yet you had to keep talking about ratshack drama with other rescues that you mostly brought about yourself and then you called a good friend Lilspaz horrible names, which I did not appreciate, because she is a great person who does so much to take in rats in need of rescue and has done so for years! Much respect to you Lilspaz for everything that you do to help rats in need of rescue! =^.^=

Then when you asked me to find you help to find homes for some or all of the baby rats that you took in from Mississauga Animal Services, I had suggested and given you the contact information for both Little Friends Rescue (formerly Guelph Rat Save) and All Creatures Rescue in Toronto. You told me that you had tried to contact them by phone and by leaving messages but when I spoke to the rescues they said that you never phoned nor left any messages for them about needing help with rehoming rats. >.< Heck you even asked for my advice on how to start up a fundraiser to help get donations to help you care for the baby rats and even asked for advice on how to word it, then when I gave you advice, you wouldn't listen and kept coming up with crazy ideas that wouldn't help convince anyone to donate to help care for the rats. :-(

On top of all that when good people offered to adopt rats from your Gus' Ratopia page, you went crazy on them and cursed hideous profanities at them when all they asked was why they wouldn't be considered people who could give pet rats a good home just because they had tattoos and smoked but don't smoke around the pets. They read how you said that the people you got Spider from were really bad people being smokers and full of tattoos.

Also if I had any "meltdown" it would be due to all of the crazy and harassing messages you sent me over the last month. I only offered to help foster the rats, not to listen to your rants and raves about who you don't like at the ratshackforum. >.<

"Emer Gent Rattery

spider is a pain in the ass lol

she brawls with everyone

they can keep her! and the feeders too. i got them for companions for moe, and he hates them

youd love spider. shes a sweet single rat

Anyway Spider and other 2 are fine. Thanks anyway."

"Emer Gent Rattery

i just fed the rats and am looking into your idea of a Gofundme and how it works

I dont know what to say, or what tthe campaign title should be. It should be "Rats safety Charlottes Sanity

pet rescue facing illegal eviction?"

"Emer Gent Rattery

ill ask her. the last one kidnapped a rat of mine, and stalked me afterwards. she was from Ratshack too!!!lol

shes Shelag's friend

thats why i say

Shelag is a fraud. birds of feather flock together, and her friends are frauds and criminals

To acciuse me of notproviding medical care for my rats ...

after what i went through with Gus.... she is a scumbag

funny, other members have the same thing to say aboiut her.

anyhow, thats not what i msg'd you about

i msgd you mecause the REAL landlord came by tonight. SAid the rent hadnt been paid

i cant win ... I move into a zoned apartment -- i get dicked out of rent. i move into an expensive family home -- i get dicked out of rent.

i hope they dont kick me out. i will lose a month rent again, and m,ay neve rrecoup my money"

"Emer Gent Rattery

My finances are fine, but I cant have a nice apartment and a horse, and afford the rats too. and I appreciate it the offer of help, and defending me on the forum

Now can you look at my fb page?"

"Emer Gent Rattery
That was good of you. ive been a bit stressed too with the13 young rats. As I may have mentioned, my landlord did lock me out , but I got the rats to safety by renting a second apartment.

"Emer Gent Rattery
Are you following the Ratshack drama?

that Hall woman is sinister.

there are not words to describe it. I suspected as much 2 years ago, but was so horrified I turned a blind eye and practically tore out a piece of my brain to forget it"

"Emer Gent Rattery
if youre wondering whats all the hullabaloo on Gus page, I wrote a poite reply to those stupid asse

women, and then thought wtf for? and stood up for myself for once and tod them where to go.

Ratopias namesake Gus was a devoted noble soul. I cannot abide tnumbnuts defile his legacy by posting their sarcastic, comments. Please would you LIKE my reply and

...say whatever comes naturally?

I tell you Chris that I am rarely perturbed by even the stupidest of comments on my personal posts. But to disrespect someone elses rats sweet legacy in that manner, and poor Gus barely cold in my freezer, I almost busted a nut! I hope you tell them that Chris, as they need to hear it , and I've said enough. Those 2 harpies, hosebags, vile filthy little maggots. I hope they get rat bite fever and die. I pity their ugly little redneck children."

"Emer Gent Rattery
Our cage got stolen during th move

oh yes. But I iked my living world one. It folded flat

they stole the top half only! I laid it against the front steps. My pants got stolen that same night.

they probabt thought it was a dog crate, al foded

not crackheads

an hour, just while i moved in

Open pickup truck. The cover was stolen too haha

heehee"

"Emer Gent Rattery
they let me keep the rats in the office. that was favor enough

Hey I got to go check on dinner\"

"Emer Gent Rattery

yeah. well there was no more talk of additional rent, so maybe i am safe for now. i think they hopefully got spooked when i mentioned i had been speaking with the landlord

i know what i need to do. what i really need is a place to live

i need a place to live. i been looking all day every day

and working, and moving, and taking care fo rats. everything but sleeping"

Last edited:
Also I just noticed that the ad poster posted a new updated ad with a different phone number (it's still the same account as the older ad, just look under other ads) and they've reduced the price of their rats to $5 each, and now there is a danger of them going to snake owners. D: Can anyone help save the baby boys and the girls from this ad poster?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-animal...ts/1164691975?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Long hair and short hair dumbo rats

Date Listed 13-May-16 Price $5.00
Address 1470 Williamsport Dr, Mississauga, ON L4X 1T5, Canada
View map
Offered By Owner
5 weeks old dumbo rats $ 5/each
Visits: 31

kajijiaddumboratsmay2016mississauga_01-465.jpg

kajijiaddumboratsmay2016mississauga_02-466.jpg

kajijiaddumboratsmay2016mississauga_03-467.jpg

kajijiaddumboratsmay2016mississauga_04-468.jpg

kajijiaddumboratsmay2016mississauga_05-469.jpg

I will call ad poster tonight from secure line at work.
I can be there by 5pm tomorrow and I will get as many as I can out of there.

I have reached out 3 ways. Called both numbers...no answer so will try in 2 hours. Also emailed through kijiji as an interested buyer.
Hopefully I get a bite and can go in and get as many as they will let me have. I said I have a large cage and just started my rat family and those gorgeous babies would be perfect. I would like 3 or 4 if they have males. Then when I get there My "friend" will have asked me to pick her up some

Last edited:
Could anyone offer a little help with purchasing these guys and gas for me? I just did the trip Thursday which was our travel fund and adoption money just went to Caesar's vet visit and meds. I of course get paid the day after all this lol
I can probably get some donations locally as well but I am looking at about $40 still needed

I pick them up tomorrow at 6! All of the remaining babies
Thats sweet Sterling. I forgot to count last weekend but there were many left after the removal of 5 babies and pregnant mum who my vet is fostering. Be forewarned theyve been very deceptive since December, and will likely try to hold a girl and boy back for more breeding.

Also I just noticed that the ad poster ...different phone number ...reduced the price of their rats to $5 each, and now there is a danger of them going to snake owners.
Hey Canarats, it just looks like you made this urgent situation up
if you have already been there and taken rats, why do others need to go get more and hand them off to you? &#8230;.You don't seem to know how to rescue very well.

You two practically cyberstalked me for rescuing these rats, and now thanks to your terrorizing the owners also, they changed their number and are now going snake price??? wow!!!

Okay this is what's really going on (they are keeping the father as a pet and somebody already bought the mother rat), &#8230;It was funny how nobody else who knew about the ad thought to do that. Rattymouse=^.^=
Okay this is what's really going on nutter butters ... *I* rescued the mother and her litter. Here's what's NOT funny- there are several older babies whose lives your anal phonecalls put in terrible danger. If you aren't able to control yourself and your emotions in sensitive situations, in future save some rats and butt out.

Last edited:
Oh wow Canarats, aren't you the pathological liar as always? :-S If anything the ad poster probably changed their info to hide from you, just as everyone here tries to avoid you like the plague. You are the one who tries to harass everyone by sending them dozens of messages, phoning them over and over and heck you even scared off nice people like your old roommate named Peter who you used the heck out of and drove him crazy with so much drama that he had to get away from you! D:

Also so now after all the denial, you admit that you rescued a mother (that was pregnant) and thus saving her babies, when you kept saying that your thread had nothing to do with this ad? Then you kept sending people here messages to secretly get the female rats, nothing about the males away from them. At least Sterling and I are planning to rescue both the female and male rats. Another thing is that you have bred Harleys before and many people are wondering if you're really interested in rescuing these rats for the sake of rescuing them or are you just interested in obtaining these females to start up your rattery again? :-S

Do you know what the sad thing is Canarats? What's sad is that you have enough delusions, paranoia, lies and drama that you could give the Dr. Phil Show enough material to do a week's worth of shows all on you alone D:

Last edited:
The important thing is by end of day we will hopefully have them all out except dad and I will encourage them to keep one boy for a friend for dad.
I spoke to the young boy on the phone as he relayed information to mom for me. I could hear her in the background. Everything went smooth on the phone so we will aim to keep it very easy going.
Jess called yesterday shortly after and asked for females. Said 3 left so we will def get 3 girls too. We have a foster for them so we are good.

Last edited:
you even scared off nice people like your old roommate named Peter
I never had a roommate Peter, nutter butters.

This is why I changed my mind about you sitting my rats *twice. You call it drama. I call it "running for my life."

some people.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back