Urgent Brampton ON three female rats free cage is extra!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-animals/mississauga-peel-region/pet-rats-with-cage/1353217770

Pet Rats with Cage
Please Contact
Posted 6 days ago
Brampton, ON L6Y1T6(View Map)
+2
Description
3 female 1 years old pet rats without cage free Or with cage large cage $80

KajijiAdBramptonPetRatswithCageMay2018_01.JPG

I got a reply, the rats are still available but need someone to pick them up from the ad poster in Brampton with the cage, and I'm willing to pay the $80 for that plus gas money to drive them to me in Toronto, and then my friend can take them to Ethan at Tiny Paws Rat Rescue unless someone else offers to give them a forever home. Can anyone help contact the ad poster and pick up the rats?

My friend is trying to contact the ad poster and if they respond she will rescue the rats. Keeping fingers crossed!

Sadly the ad poster has been playing games with my friend telling her that Saturday would be a good day to pick up the rats and now not replying to my friend with the contact information, when I had another friend who wanted to take all three rats D: It makes me really angry that someone would play games with pets like that and if they gave the rats out for free even after my friend offered money to buy the rats which were supposed to be on hold, I'm going to shame that bitch tremendously! >:-/

I got a phone number by replying to one of her other ads. Can anybody call to ask if the rats are still available? 647-994-5809 Meaghan

Back