Urgent 2 free rats in Logan Ohio!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

Please contact this person on Facebook who shared this rescue post in the Rescue Rat Rehoming and Transport Group? https://www.facebook.com/HorrorFilledHeart

26815389_2050838891598206_7872774689397297639_n-622.jpg

26239213_2050838851598210_6828773379869599083_n-623.jpg
Anna Kachelries

11 hrs

Courtesy post
FREE
Ada, OH

Doing my usual CL look through andddd can anyone get these two? One male and one female in a small cage. Logan, ohio. I can send the number to anyone whod want to help them

Critter Camp is willing to take the rats from both ads if people can rescue them and transport them to their no kill shelter! Critter Camp said to give them a call or e-mail if needed at [email protected] and 815-266-1342

I hope someone will be able to help

If you have not already done so, you might want to post on a good rat owners USA site ..... like ratrules on goosemoose

I live in Columbus Ohio. I may be able to help them if nobody else can. I'm having a lot of vehicle issues and my vehicle is also really bad in the snow... and we're getting pretty wicked weather here. It's an hour and 15 minute drive for me. So I may be able to, like I said, if nobody else can help them. And I would take them on as pets. I wouldn't take them to Critter Camp. I would bring them into my home. Currently I have a male that is all alone and he's been pretty depressed. His brother died recently, so yeah. And then I have 3 other female rats that would surely welcome another lady to their crew. I'm just really on the fence about driving out there because like I said I'm having some really major vehicular issues and on Saturday I've got to drive four and a half hours up to Michigan, so that's a lot of driving for me with my vehicle giving me problems :/ I'm really on the fence about this.

If somebody would be willing to meet me halfway I would 100% take them.

Last edited:
Can you contact Anna to get the info for the ad poster and then contact them about the rats? =^.^=

So far all the rescue efforts have fallen through because of the drive to the place. I'll reimburse for gas costs or Uber/Lyft fare to go and get the two rats.

The Logan, Ohio rats are safe! They were owned by a sad woman who's a junkie and she was feeding them dog food.
1f641.png
:-( However I gave some money to get them proper rat food now =^.^=~

27152525_2054819677866794_954169144_n-625.jpg

logic.jpg

logic-in-room.jpg

Back