• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

UniKorner: Transforming Cages into Castles

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unikorngrrl

I'm a wildlife rehabilitator (including rats and mice), and I have a sanctuary for disabled squirrels. I've recently published a website http://www.UniKorner.com selling fleece hanging cage beds/cubes, hammocks, tunnels and more. All proceeds help to support my rehab efforts and Squirreltopia's sanctuary! Please visit and please share! Thank you so much! <3 Uni and Squirreltopia!

According to pictures I see in the website, squirrels use them too... and don't they look good! Kuddos to you for helping them and making them cozy... I know BF would LOVE to meet your little residents!!!

Yes! My kiddos use them too! They LOVE fleece. I have to watch them b/c they'll steal my fleece blankets! lol You'll see a tiny squirrel trying to drag a whole big blankie to their cat tree! My chippie uses the hammock the most.

It's a lot of hard work and a lot of expense, but I absolutely love what I do!

Well, I'm not truly sure how to answer that. At my house, yes. I have had fox squirrels, rats, mice and possies too, but right now I have red squirrels, flying squirrels, grey squirrels, a morph grey squirrel, and a chipmunk. Everyone told me they would fight and even kill each other when I started mixing species, but I don't have any problems and normally have 30+ squirrels in my house. Others have squirrels that will fight. I'm not really sure why other than that I have plenty of space for them and I have a true gift for bonding with them. I know all of my babies (always my babies even when they're adults) are truly happy and they show it to me everyday.

I have a Facebook page for Squirreltopia. If you guys are curious, you should check it out! I recently updated all of my nonreleasable kids!

Back