Two rats need a home within a pack - London, Ontario

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crimson

Crimson
It saddens me to give up my little girls, but I am no longer able to provide the type of environment they require.
They are both friendly, litter trained, answer to their names, are under 1.5 yrs old and in perfect health.
SocRates (pronounced So-crates - like in Bill & Tedd's) is the most attentive and affectionate rat I've had, likes to play and is quite interactive.
Rex is a Siamese Rat with a streak of red on her back. She's very comfortable among other females and is extremely low maintenance.
If you can give these girls a good home in a pack with other females they would be grateful.
Pictures attached.

SocRates IMG_0727.jpg

Elizabeth Rex IMG_0706.jpg

It saddens me to give up my little girls, but I am no longer able to provide the type of environment they require.
They are both friendly, litter trained, answer to their names, are under 1.5 yrs old and in perfect health.
SocRates (pronounced So-crates - like in Bill & Tedd's) is the most attentive and affectionate rat I've had, likes to play and is quite interactive.
Rex is a Siamese Rat with a streak of red on her back. She's very comfortable among other females and is extremely low maintenance.
If you can give these girls a good home in a pack with other females they would be grateful.
Pictures attached.

Back