TTR's 2018 Multi-Rescue World Rat Day FB Auction

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratluver

It's that time again! You can help a rescue- or more!- by donating items, bidding, or sharing the information about this event!

The Travelin' Rat's 2018 Multi-Rescue World Rat Day Auction will take place on The Travelin' Rat's FB page (https://www.facebook.com/TheTravelinRat) from March 30-April 8, 2018! This event has been a huge success for the participating rescues over the past two years, but it's only made so by all of the amazing support from our wonderful fans!

If you have anything that you would like to donate to help any of the participating rescues, please email TheTravelinRat(at)gmail(dot)com with a picture, description, approximate value of the item, which rescue you are donating to, and where you are willing to ship to (US only, another country only, US/Canada, worldwide). If possible, due to the nature of this event, it would be hugely helpful if donors are also able to cover shipping costs. Thank you!
Rescues who have confirmed participation in the event so far are (we will update as more join in):
Central Texas Rat Rescue, Pflugerville, TX
Charming Rat Rescue, Regina, SK CANADA
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary, German Valley, IL
For The Love Of Rats Rescue, Walker, LA
MN Pocket Pet Rescue, St. Paul, MN
North Star Rescue, Pacifica, CA
Rattie Ratz, Clayton, CA

We'll be highlighting donated items on our FB page leading up to the auction. Check out #TTRWRDAuction2018SneakPeek on social media to see them all!

We now have 9 rescues who have confirmed participation:
For the LOVE of Rats Rescue, Walker, LA
Mainely Rat Rescue, Falmouth, ME
Rattie Ratz, Clayton, CA
Tiny Toes Rat Rescue of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM

We now have 14 rescues participating!
Best Friend Rodent Rescue, Everett, WA
For the LOVE of Rats Rescue, Walker, LA
Mainely Rat Rescue, Falmouth, ME
Philly Rat Rescue, Philadelphia, PA
Pittsburgh Rat Lovers Club & Rescue, Pittsburgh, PA
Rattie Ratz, Clayton, CA
Rifugio Jill Phipps, Albugnano (Asti), ITALY
Star's Rat Rescue, Winner, SD
Tiny Toes Rat Rescue of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM

OK, I see these are all in the US now, and one out west. I thought there were more around here honestly, or should be

Last edited:
Where's "around here"? It looks like a lot of the US is represented, 3 are on the west coast as of our last update. Two of the rescues are actually outside of the US, one in Canada and one in Itay. I even capitalized the countries.
Rescues that take in rats worldwide are able to register with The Travelin' Rat. Of those 20 rescues that have registered in 2018, 14 of them responded to our invitation to participate. Two declined and the others never responded.
If you believe that other rescues that take in rats should be participating in this event, please ask them to register with The Travelin' Rat, then they will get invited when we host events like this and we send them information that we find about things like grants, fundraisers, sweepstakes, and contests that they are eligible for. I can only do so much about getting the word out to rescues about registering with us.

Last edited:
Back