Today I took my 3 girls out in my jacket for a walk

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Schpog

Today was the first time I took all 3 girls out for a walk in my nice and warm Columbia jacket. They love being in the sleeves and poking their heads out and sniffing the air and looking around. They did great although it was a bit uncomfortable for me in the sense that when they moved around I had to make sure they didn't fall out, but they know to stay in the jacket.

I haven't been able to walk with them for a week due to having a cold and also my spinal disability was really painful this week. They were going stir crazy, all wanting to go out. They were so happy to be out today.

When mine are in my shirts I tuck it into my pants- keeps em from falling.! Not sure if it would work with a jacket though-

When mine are in my shirts I tuck it into my pants- keeps em from falling.! Not sure if it would work with a jacket though-

I have a drawstring at the bottom of the jacket, but I've only ever taken one rat, and at most two, but yesterday I took all 3.

Back