Three Rats in Need of Home

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JParsons

I'm trying to find a home for my nephew's three rats, as I've been told they aren't receiving the attention they need. I can't take them myself as I already have two and don't have space for three more. I'm wary of putting them on Craigslist as I have no real way of knowing what kind of homes they will go to. I'm in Portland, Oregon.

They are three males and based on their size and behavior I'd say they're less than twelve months old.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what I should do?

Attachments

• IMG_1007.jpg
    IMG_1007.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I'm trying to find a home for my nephew's three rats, as I've been told they aren't receiving the attention they need. I can't take them myself as I already have two and don't have space for three more. I'm wary of putting them on Craigslist as I have no real way of knowing what kind of homes they will go to.

They are three males and based on their size and behavior I'd say they're less than twelve months old.

Hey! Could you please specify which Portland you're located in? It would be very helpful for finding out if someone can help or not

I'm trying to find a home for my nephew's three rats, as I've been told they aren't receiving the attention they need. I can't take them myself as I already have two and don't have space for three more. I'm wary of putting them on Craigslist as I have no real way of knowing what kind of homes they will go to. I'm in Portland, Oregon.

If you’re still looking for a home I’d be happy to take them!

That's great! I'm sure they're in a good home. The three are still together, right?

Back