the fosters and Chop Suey-FINAL PICTURES!! woot! found them!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fank you Auntie twitch for the wecipe, mommy said she will make some on her next day off. I can smell the cookies baking aweady......yumyum.

Love Boyo&Vandike

i promised pictures and though very late, i do deliver! i was cleaning up the mess that my comp has become and found the pics that i was looking for. well most of them. i still can't find jack's last night here pictures but i found the others from that night.

first up the two i had planned to adopt (and did)
100_1117.jpg

magi is the black one, chop suey the black and white
100_1124.jpg

zen, the one i hadn't planned for but loved dearly. he was looking so good and feeling so much better then. look at how big and wide open those eyes are!
100_1156.jpg

momma's little man!
100_1157.jpg

100_1178.jpg

100_1179.jpg

100_1155.jpg

sadly zen passed on july 15 at approximately 14 months of age

boyo being boyo. these were the best i had of him. the rest were butt and tail shots as he ran through the frame
100_1184.jpg

100_1177.jpg

and a nice couple of vandike
100_1172.jpg

100_1131.jpg

and some curious bums! :lol:
100_1122.jpg

old man ace passed on july 2 with his family but i am loving all the pictures of a slimer tory loving it up with his big rat family. i've also been watching for updates from jack's mom and from vandike and boyo's mom. last i heard they were all doing well and being properly spoiled with their families.

I have very sad news. Vandike passed away on Wed. Aug. 20th. I came home from work and found him laying peacefully on his favorite blanket. I think he passed on in his sleep. Boyo was laying next to him. Vandike will be sorely missed.

oh deefar, i'm so sorry. i put up a small memorial in the adoption list. at least he went peaceful in his sleep, we can all only hope to be so lucky when its our time. he was loved and will be deeply missed.

Back