The Biggest Torpedoes!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little boy Casper has really big torpedoes and I was just wondering if it was normal that a lot of skin is showing? I feel like there should be more fur on them... How can I prevent this or is it anything worth worrying about?

Probably warm...they hang more and look more "pink" when they are hanging low. Try putting a cool marble or slate tile in the cage or wherever he hangs out...haha no pun intended...it will help cool him...maybe some others will have cooling tips.

Yeah, it's definitely warmer now!
I don't have any granite slabs right now, but I think I heard something about freezing a water bottle and putting it in the cage?

Maddox hanging out in my snuggie.

fb6349d50dca3023de990f3caac1b42c.jpg

The humility... the shame... I think this photo probably sums up how the manrats really feel about this thread.

For the video montage... "I like big nuts and I cannot lie"... :p

I absolutely love this photo!! Sent it to my gf cuz it was so perfect. He's hiding his face.
Like "no mom stop!! You're embarrassing me!!"

I don't think it's vulgar...I think it takes an open mind to not only accept that our chosen companion creature has enormous testicles that they drag around everywhere, but to actually come to appreciate and admire that aspect of their anatomy. Any rat that lays around on his back putting his goolies on display to the world clearly isn't bothered by people looking at them. Better to look at them with affection than with disgust, yes?

Goolies? My great-grandmother was Italian and use that word to mean our cheeks. Like if I had food on my mouth "wipe your goolies"

Thank you Joanne for the link to the thread! I had lost it. ^^

Okay, here is Ridi with his biggies. <3
3cf01005ecda38a5b95a570ab5b4eb8d.jpg

I think my boys would be embarrassed if I posted photos of their jewels here. They are either small or keep them pretty well tucked up. I'm thinking small since the room they are in is always at 71 degrees!:rofl4:

Back