The Biggest Torpedoes!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little 9 week old Oliver

10371501_10152022178785951_3980401649989346554_n.jpg
Aren't you just the cutest little nakie! :heart:

He he, none of our boys are safe anymore!
I will be getting a couple soon and I'll make sure to post some pics! ;D The rats I'm getting have cute little naked shiny ones. (I see them everyday!)

This thread kind of vulgar. But it does show the variations with fur and without fur and I have wondered why all aren't covered since the testicles are a vulnerable area. I also wondered if bald patches only occurred on certain colour variations but have learned here that they don't.

Well, I think anyone who reads the topic of this thread and still clicks to view it can't say they weren't warned. And anyone who's ever owned an un-neutered rat has a pretty good idea what to expect. I, for one, miss having goolies in the household. I forgot just how fun they are to look at.:dancingbunny:

I don't think it's vulgar...I think it takes an open mind to not only accept that our chosen companion creature has enormous testicles that they drag around everywhere, but to actually come to appreciate and admire that aspect of their anatomy. Any rat that lays around on his back putting his goolies on display to the world clearly isn't bothered by people looking at them. Better to look at them with affection than with disgust, yes?

This is not a vulgar or sexual thread at all. It is the hilarious reality that is owning in tact males. We all laugh at our boys and their gonads, and its a thread for us to share that together and giggle at each others rats.

I found two more from when Logan was a baby (before his snip lol)! The second one isn't a good ball shot but if you look closely THERE IS A TURD PEAKING OUT HIS BUM!! What timing right?

October282013 (24).jpg

October282013 (118).jpg

This thread kind of vulgar. But it does show the variations with fur and without fur and I have wondered why all aren't covered since the testicles are a vulnerable area. I also wondered if bald patches only occurred on certain colour variations but have learned here that they don't.

The testicles are always an object to giggle at on this forum and with many rat lovers. I can say I have been tagged and tagged other in many ball shots of boys.

The humor is that people miss these massive things all the time. I thought this was a girl..... with two protruding torpedoes hanging out.

Heat is bad for testicles so when they get hot, they push them further away from their body. Natures way of protecting the family jewels. Usually when a boy is to warm, you can see the skin patch at the end of the scrotum. When they are comfortable they are closer to their body and that skin patch does not show. I use that as a guide to tell if they are to hot in the rat room. If I see to much skin at the end then it is to hot for them.

Looking forward to summer photos them LOL! Thats is actually good to know about seeing too much skin on the end. I will have to check them out haha!

Back