The age old question - FN or no?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have dreams about the RN, Cityratt, so I know how you feel, LOL

What were we last quoted? This fall?

I AM SO EXCITED! THE GIRLS ARE GOING TO BE SO EXCITED!
I know its a little smaller than the current cage - but made so better and it makes a better use of the vertical space than the cage i have now! SQUEEEEEEEe

New cages are exciting, lol!

I still have to modify mine. *grumbles* At least the two dumbo old girls have no chance of ever getting out, lol.

Lol i understand Bron....Ive got the bottom level assembeled in my living room....lol we have to modify it still....and just wanted to get the bottom put together to see it so so so bad...so im going to modify the second half before we put it together...

oh man...but i cant wait!!!

SO! we modified the bottom level and the girls are hanging out there this afternoon.....Brian said he would work on the top half while i was at work tonight! SQUEEEE
I love it. I love it. I love it. :D
some quick pictures....

An overall view of the bottom....not fully furnished...but showing some of the hammies i made today!
IMG_1608.jpg

Lilli peaking out of her Snap together inn
IMG_1613.jpg

Rube muching away on a snack...A piece of Huxleys kibble that fell through the cage this morning (BTW would you guys say shes a blue? because...i know blue=greyish..but shes really grey lol...i duno :wink:)
IMG_1618.jpg

Hey mom?! whats in here?!
IMG_1621.jpg

Maverick being her cute self!
IMG_1622.jpg

More to follow! squeee

Aww cute pics.

I don't know what colour that would be... you're right, it is a pretty dark "blue"

Yay new FN! :D And what a nice boy for putting it together for you, lol. When I moved to Guelph it was just me and the wall, which was shockingly more efficient than having my sister give me a hand in Toronto.

You probably already know this but just tossing it out there just in case! ( :) ) The upper level can come out (as you know) and you can wrap a fleece around it and wedge it back in there. I didn't start doing this until a few months ago, lol, but it gets more flexible the more you do it.

Also, our rattie girls are sporting the same fleece. :D

SO! the girls are moved in for the past few days (complete second level and all!)
I finally took some pics after I cleaned them out today....Thought you all may like to see them :D

Top:
IMG_1838.jpg

Bottom:
IMG_1836.jpg

Mav:
IMG_1784.jpg

S:
IMG_1789.jpg

Lilli:
IMG_1829.jpg

Rube wouldnt stop moving, so all her pictures were REALLY blurry...
Indi:
IMG_1766.jpg

Indi escaping down the hallway
IMG_1825.jpg

Happy happy girls = happy happy mama! :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance:

lol with Indi i never really ask where shes going
... but she ACTUALLY was on my shoulder, where she then thought it would be a good idea to jump onto Tess' back, Tess stood there for a second slightly confused...then slowly sat down...allowing Indi to run across the floor...out into the hallway...and eventually into the bathroom...

Puppy was in the crate and Tess was just sitting beside me a little confused - the door to my housemates room was closed so i just let her go while i turned off the camera and closed the other girls in their house...

Back