~Thank you members of the Rat Shack!~

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smalltowngirl

I want to take a minute and thank all the members of this forum that have helped me and probably don't even realize it. Thank you for taking time out of your schedule for educating us new to having rats as members of our families. My 5 boys are happy and healthy and I owe most of you for that. I appreciate your knowledge and time. :rose2:

i agree! the only other forum i've ever belonged to was when i played world of warcraft :sick2: and that was like 3 years ago and i could not have found a better collection of wonderfully caring & knowledgable people. I've learned so much here already and really feel like I have a ratty support network that I can tap into any time I need to. (and hopefully contribute to, from time in time...when i'm not such a newb...) thanks rat shack! :heart:

To be fair.. if i think about it.. i would NEVER have even imagined getting Patrick neutered if it wasn't for the information available here, and if i hadn't i wouldn't have my girls. Once he and Sid didn't get on, i was at my wits end basically, and they both would have ended up like Sid and Harvey did, living apart and alone for a very long time. Harvey was a lone rat his whole life because he just didn't get on with other rats and i didn't even know you could get a neuter done on a rat.

Ive learnt a LOT here, and i am hopefully going to be able to take the knowledge ive gained and use it in my studies at college :)

Back