Thank you for having us.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatMommaOG

Hello, I would just like to introduce myself my name is Nicki and I am the new "grandma" 2 a pair of brothers named Thor and Loki. I got them for my son for his 8th birthday. I have a daughter who is 6 who is in charge so to speak of Loki. The kids told me I am the rats grandma because they are the mom and dad of rats. Anywho guess who's in love? That's right me I can't believe I waited this long to get them. They are adorable and I feel like are settling in very nicely. I got them from a breeder here in my town and they just started out. The boys were born on January 1st 2021. Coincidentally that is also my birthday. I am going to be posting a lot and asking a bunch of questions and getting as much information I can to make sure I am the best rat mom possible. Feel free to give me any advice and feedback is always welcome. I will be posting about the cage that I received pictures and much much more. Thank you again for having us and I look forward to getting to know you all, and of course your rats also.

Attachments

• 20210225_120603.jpg
    20210225_120603.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 20210225_120916.jpg
    20210225_120916.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 108
Congrats!! I also took way too long to start owning rats but once I got my first 2 I was hooked. My BF and I now have 9😂😍 I don’t have a whole lot of experience as I’ve only owned rats for a little over a year but I have tried to learn as much as I can so if you have an questions feel free to ask!

Back