Sweetie and Templeton

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doriimer

120145232_2336014259877949_3931337016625684222_n.jpg
119202438_2326245297521512_392704239566276708_n.jpg

A little update on our sweet boys :)
They've been doing so well with adjusting to their new lives with us. We managed to find them a good vet who's been very happy with their health with the most needed being teeth and Templeton having the start of respiratory which was quick to treat.
So far the boys still want nothing to do with being handled/having hands near them and won't hesitate to nip to make it clear they aren't happy. As we've only had them for a month we'll continue to work with them on being tolerant of hands near them for now and slowly introduce handling to them.
I love these two so much, they truly have my heart

View attachment 14502View attachment 14503

A little update on our sweet boys :)
They've been doing so well with adjusting to their new lives with us. We managed to find them a good vet who's been very happy with their health with the most needed being teeth and Templeton having the start of respiratory which was quick to treat.
So far the boys still want nothing to do with being handled/having hands near them and won't hesitate to nip to make it clear they aren't happy. As we've only had them for a month we'll continue to work with them on being tolerant of hands near them for now and slowly introduce handling to them.
I love these two so much, they truly have my heart
Look at that beautiful pose by Sweetie! Gorgeous boys.

Back