Surprise! Mixed Intact Sexes are Just Not a Good Idea 11/14

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Munn's clinic called me asking if I had any rats for adoption for a good rat owner that just lost her and her kids rats. I am to call her tonight, figure out what type of owner she is (already got a good start if she uses Dr Munn) and figure out which babies would be a good match for her.

Keep your fingers crossed. I love these babies but I would love to find them wonderful pet homes even more, especially with Sage's babies soon to arriveth. :giggle:

I imagine that Dr. Munn wouldn't even mention it to you if he didn't have some sort of good vibe about them.

Fingers crossed that the lady is indeed a good owner! I do understand what you mean about needing to find them homes, too. :)

The conversation went very well. Rita is going to talk to her kids and husband first and would like to get an CN single unit first. The kids were very upset about the last 3 rats dying and had very little chance of experiencing rats in a less than deadly ill state. The one daughter said she couldn't go through it again. I sent random pics of them growing up, and I'll wait to see how it goes with her family.

Look like 8 babies will be adopted out :)

Jenniferkelley is taking 2 girls
Rita is taking 2 girls (can I hold them until she gets her CN for them? Umm...yeah! :laugh4: )
Jenny is taking her blue boy and another (I think the black variberk, they seem like a good fit)
Moon is going to take 3 boys for her lonely older boy Darwin (who was the last of the babies I got for her last time)...she has put dibs on the blue variberk. LOL

:joy:

Back