Sue - April/2010 - August 8/2012

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

momofmany

What can I say...I've been saving up the heartaches!

Sue, she was one of my first rats! Her and her sister, Sweet came home with me in June of 2010. When I wasn't staring at them in awe, which I could do for hours at a time, I was reading up on rats on the internet. That's how I found the Rat Shack. :) I set about 'shirting' my baby girl rats and that worked like a charm, of course I did not do more with my hands and they weren't that crazy about being handled, I've come a long way! *S* Sue was the calmest and most accepting rat I'll probably ever have *L* Her whole demeanor hummed calm. When I added neutered boys to the mix, Sue was right there during intros cleaning everyone's fur. She was a great little girl at the vets when she had to have a lump removed on the outside of her back leg. Thinking back now, seriously...nothing bothered her.

She was the polar opposite of her sister, Sweet! Sue curiously attached herself to another female, Nahla, and could be found most days harassing Nahls by trying to scoot under her. :lol: When Nahla left us, Sue just slipped into the background and in typical Sue, Sue fashion, she quietly carried a tumor inside her and passed away quietly and without fuss.

I am going to miss her quiet peace! But she's with Nahl's so the Bridge will be filled with Nahla's teeny protest squeeks and Sue with a smile on her beautiful rattie face!!

I love you, Sue, Sue Panoopoo! :heart:

It's funny isn't it?
The personalities each rattie has.
People who think that "it's JUST a rat" fail to recognize how unique they really are.
I have had gentlemen rats, bossy rats, girie quiet rats and Olive. :shock:
She is in a class by herself. :giggle:
Most times we can't admit we have a favorite and I have and I do.
It is so sad when they leave us but oh how empty life would be without them.
R.I.P. sweet Sue.
May you enjoy making Nahla squeak. :heart:

Sharlees rattakisses said:
It's funny isn't it?
The personalities each rattie has.
People who think that "it's JUST a rat" fail to recognize how unique they really are.
I have had gentlemen rats, bossy rats, girie quiet rats and Olive. :shock:
She is in a class by herself. :giggle:
Most times we can't admit we have a favorite and I have and I do.
It is so sad when they leave us but oh how empty life would be without them.
R.I.P. sweet Sue.
May you enjoy making Nahla squeak. :heart:

Thank you sooooo much for your post cuz I got to laugh and nod my head and that feels real good!! :hugs:

It sounds like Sue was a lovely, special girl. I am sorry she had to leave you, but she is certainly catching up with Nahla by now. I'm sure she will continue to send calming, peaceful vibes to you from above when she knows you need them.

Back