Sudden aggression in one of our new girls..and a belly!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no babies but I can definitely see movement in her belly or my eyes are playing tricks on me haha it seems when it really starts to get noticeable she gets uncomfortable and shifts her position and then it calms back down. Just playing the waiting game at this point

Still no babies but I can definitely see movement in her belly or my eyes are playing tricks on me haha it seems when it really starts to get noticeable she gets uncomfortable and shifts her position and then it calms back down. Just playing the waiting game at this point

Sounds like it should be soon...if they are really active (the babies) then its within 12-24 hours of birth.

Good luck little Momma :)

So tt weight 436grams tonight meaning she has lost over 10grams in 5 days....Is that normal in pregnancy? Is it possible she miscarried? Today is day 19 that we have had her. Her belly is still plump but nothing like gabby was when she was pregnant though gabby was just a baby herself so I am sure that made it that much more noticeable and if the vet only felt 2-3 babies then that might also explain why she isn't getting much bigger? If it was tumors would she lose weight? I really am at a loss her but I am still gonna wait out the gestation period and if no babies then back to the vet to find out what is going on.

I had tt and honey out earlier and I was going to weigh tt again but she started spotting so I put her back into the cage. She is still being her sweet self and not acting any differently but I didn't want to chance it. She really wants me to hold her but I keep telling her that now is not the time for snuggles haha.She is munching on cheerios right now :) so I will watch her overnight to see if she starts spotting again cause it seems to have stopped for now.

She doing good but still no babies... Her belly is very round today and I can see almost all of her nipples now so we shall see what happens.

Today we weighed 422 grams so think whatever babies where there are all gone now :( We are still sweet as can be and eating,drinking normally and she doesn't seem to have any discomfort so not sure how I dodged the baby bullet twice now since Hope didn't have babies either haha glad all our girls are happy and healthy :)

Back