Sox & Winx - Rescue Rats

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennyn

IMG_20220909_190417.jpg

Sox & Winx came to me via a lovely vet nurse who works for a rare animal vet. They were part of a hoarding situation where there were 60 rats in one cage. :( Both are missing the tips of their tails but came to me clear of their Uri and mites. They were born on late April 2022 so they almost 5 mths old. Both girls have sweet nature's. I've had them just over a month and the are enjoying some free roam time and lots of fresh treats each day.

View attachment 16164
Sox & Winx came to me via a lovely vet nurse who works for a rare animal vet. They were part of a hoarding situation where there were 60 rats in one cage. :( Both are missing the tips of their tails but came to me clear of their Uri and mites. They were born on late April 2022 so they almost 5 mths old. Both girls have sweet nature's. I've had them just over a month and the are enjoying some free roam time and lots of fresh treats each day.
Their beautiful, how long did it take them to settle in? I’ve had my two since Monday and not had them out of cage yet, I’m talking to them loads, had them in living room for few days but one kept getting out through being scared maybe, so they in my spare room where it’s quiet with no noises,

They hit the jackpot. How lovely you can give them a great life. It goes by so quickly. I love the 5 month phase of growing into adults

Back